Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s business?
江西福彩网Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. is a leading Shanghai based educational company dedicated to providing comprehensive after-school education services with a focus on high-quality math education. The Company’s vision is to unlock students’ intellectual potential through high quality and effective education that can profoundly benefit students’ academic, career and life prospects. The Company provides educational programs that are primarily focused on elementary-level math and have expanded in recent years to also include other subjects, including physics, chemistry and languages, and other grade levels, including kindergarten-level and middle school-level programs. The Company’s proprietary educational content is designed to cultivate students’ interests and enhance their cognitive and logic abilities. The Company develops its educational content through a systematic development process and updates it regularly based on student performance and feedback. Such process allows the Company to effectively drive better learning outcomes and serve students of different ages, aptitude levels and learning objectives. The Company’s faculty is led by a group of experienced senior educators, including recognized scholars and award-winning teachers. Over the years, the quality of the Company’s education services has been demonstrated by the outstanding academic performance of its students.
2. What is the address of Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is in Shanghai, China.
Our contact details are:
江西福彩网5th Floor, Building C Jin’an 610, No. 610 Hengfeng Road,
江西福彩网Jing’an District, Shanghai 200070
江西福彩网People’s Republic of China
江西福彩网Tel: +86 21 6317 8899
3. How many employees does Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. have?
We had a total of 828 employees as of February 28, 2019.
4. When does Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s fiscal year end?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s fiscal year ends on February 28/29.
5. On which exchange is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since November 8, 2017, under the symbol "FEDU."
6. How many Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
江西福彩网Each two ADSs of Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. represent one ordinary share.
7. How can I obtain a copy of Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the page.
8. Who is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s auditor?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
9. Who is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s US legal counsel?
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP
10. Who is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s Depositary Bank for ADSs?
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
11. How can I contact Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s Investor Relations Department?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.
Tel: +86 (21) 6317-6678
The Piacente Group, Inc.
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.
江西福彩网 E-mail: email@example.com